Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
renata
renata

Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 38
Birthday : 1981-02-05

PostSubject: Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall   Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:00 pm

STOCKHOLM (AFP) - A Swedish woman received the shock of a lifetime when she found 1.13 billion dollars (883 million euros) more than expected in her bank account, a newspaper reported Tuesday.
ADVERTISEMENT

Cornelia Johansson discovered the windfall on Monday, after she logged on to her Internet bank to pay some bills, regional daily Goeteborgs-Posten said in its online edition.

"The balance was more than 10 billion kronor. It said the amount had been deposited as a correction for a credit card purchase," Johansson's boyfriend Daniel Hoeglund told the daily.

On Tuesday morning, the money was still credited to her account, but a few hours later it was gone, as mysteriously as it had arrived.

A press spokeswoman for Nordea bank, the largest bank in the Nordic region, later explained the mystery as "a technical mistake made by a company."
Back to top Go down
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall   Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Wow! I would so call my bank and ask what the heck happened. LOL And it's possible that I would ask for some sort of compensation. I know, I'm weird like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com

Swedish woman finds 1.13-bln-dollar windfall
Page 1 of 1