Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sunburst
sunburst

Female Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1992-11-24

PostSubject: telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy   telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:17 pm

(sorry if this is not the place to put it but i can't think of no other fourm)

I have telepathy and empathy and also a reverse empathy. it is sometimes a lot to deal with. hearing people thoughts (though i can usually only hear the thought of other people when they are thinking about me) and feeling other people's feelings. i can also with help from my telepathy change someone's emotions but it's pretty tough work. I was wondering if you had any thoughts or ideas on how to deal with it all. cause the thoughts and emotions can get pretty overwhelming sometimes. thanks
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy   telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:52 am

Hey Sunburst,

For one, I would slow down a bit, I had the same abilities at 16, and I almost went crazy from it all.

The first thing you have to look at is your morals and your ethics, how do you want to use this ability to help others? Or, like any teenager, are you looking at taking advantage of the ability?

Secondly, what you're experiencing in regards to hearing thoughts of other people when they're thinking of you is called Epalla. I have it too, it's like your ears are burning and then you hear specifically what they think of you. It's a rather odd ability to have in high school and quite frankly I suggest shutting it off.

Lastly, the best way to deal with it is to practice with it, safely. What you want to do first is get yourself familiar with meditating. There are a few meditations you can try on the website. Once you can enter a meditative state in the middle of a crowded noisy classroom, or do it on a bus, you've got what you need to do this properly. Start with quiet places and then expand to noisier places to force your mind to focus.

The focus is literally the one thing you need to make this work. Once you can focus, you need to start focusing on first yourself. Focus on your emotions and thoughts, take a toll of what they are, and then start concentrating on other people around you. I would start with friends, what you do is you create a link from your brow to their brow and then you let the energy flow. Due to the focus you should pick up a lot more, and it should be a lot less chaotic. When you're done with that person you just break the link.

Smile

I hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
sunburst
sunburst

Female Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 34
Birthday : 1992-11-24

PostSubject: Re: telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy   telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:25 pm

thanks i'll try that out. never heard of that word before Epalla i'll have to check it out more. thankd for the help"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy   telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy Empty

Back to top Go down

telepathy and empathy/reverse empathy
Page 1 of 1