A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Share | 

Wedding....weirdness!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Wedding....weirdness!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:44 am

So apparently lately I've had weddings or Randy or a combo platter on my mind at the moment, I understand that, but seriously, this made no sense. Here it goes.

I was getting ready to marry a man that my family had chosen for me because they liked him. I never met him but I thought if my family liked him, I would go ahead and give it a shot! So, I was getting for my wedding and I tried on 3 different dresses. The first dress was black. It was pretty and I liked it but I thought it made me look like I was going to a funeral and so I thought it was a bad idea. The second dress was red. I thought it was drop dead gorgeous, but it didn't fit right. The bust line was far too big and the skirt was too long. So I decided that was a bad idea. The third and final dress I tried on was white, it was perfect. It had some red pattern around the bottom of the skirt but it was gorgeous! I loved it! The bust line was good, it fit like a glove. I had a bouquet of red and white roses that I held to go down the isle with. I get down the isle and to the preacher and the groom and I looked at him and thought ok, well I don't know him but he looks kinda cute so maybe it will be ok. The preacher then says do you Ashley take....(I didn't catch his name)....to be your lawfully wedded husband. I looked at him then the preacher and said I can't do this I'm sorry. I sped out of the church as fast as I could. My family chasing after me. I went outside and Randy was standing there in a tux. I don't know why cuz it's not him, he hates tux's, but he looked good. I went up to him and I kissed him long and hard and passionate. We went into the church this time, and Randy was there instead of the guy my family picked. We looked out at my family and they looked disappointed, but Randy and I looked at each other and smiled. We didn't care they didn't like it. The Preacher pronounced us man and wife and we kissed, then I woke up. I have thought about it all day and couldn't stop thinking about it. Ideas people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Wedding....weirdness!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:41 pm

lol, you and the colors in your dreams girl!

Okay well obviously, this is about the conflict your family is having with Randy and the fact that no matter what you do want to be with him, whether they like it or not.

The black, red and white, hmm, the black is describing your unconscious want not to marry the man you don't know. When the red dress comes on, I feel like you're trying to do something to defy your parents despite marrying the person they like. When it doesn't fit right, this shows that you're not really a spiteful person, just upset about the situation in front of you. When you put the white on, it's the color of purity, and you end up resolving to a new future with this man, in other words, your mind pretty much resolved the issue through the colors of the dresses.

After that it's pretty much just about you and Randy wanting to make it to marriage against all the odds and that no other man is gonna do for you hun.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Wedding....weirdness!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Thanks V! I didn't get the colors either.... Thank you for answering this quickly and for understanding hun *hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wedding....weirdness!   

Back to top Go down

Wedding....weirdness!
Page 1 of 1