Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
my friend's dream Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
my friend's dream EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
my friend's dream EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
my friend's dream EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
my friend's dream EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
my friend's dream EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
my friend's dream EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
my friend's dream EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
my friend's dream EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
my friend's dream EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

my friend's dream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dimple
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 55

my friend's dream Empty
PostSubject: my friend's dream   my friend's dream EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:14 am

hi i have this friend and she was asking me if i can give her idea what her dream means. i usually juts check my dream on dream dictionary but things would still be different if they are with other things lol i hope am making sense anyways i will post her dream and maybe someone can help me too lol
thanks in advance xxx

this is what she sent me:
"in my dream i saw my professor in the library with my brods and sisses (sorrority). he was reviewing them for taxation exam. one of my sisses saw me and asked why i'm outside and that i should join the tax review. i told her that i will just follow her in the library. i went to the powder room and saw my hair was such a mess and i cannot fix it. i decided not to attend the review class. on my way out, i heard my professor said, "oh where is miss A(referring to me), i thought she'll be coming." one of my sisses saw me and she shouted that "miss A is here." i felt embarassed, i ignore them calling me and i left. i was sad. my parents saw me and asked what happened. i told them that my professor did not include me in the review and that i was harassed by him. my parents got mad. they call the police and subsequently my professor was put in jail. he send a message asking who did that to him and that he was very mad. my father reply.. "k" (that's my name). my professor replied, "are you sure you're the one who did this? i can't believe that you can do this to me." then another message, "actually that tax leakage was a favor for you from me."
Back to top Go down
TheBear

Number of posts : 8

my friend's dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: my friend's dream   my friend's dream EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:32 am

a betrayal dream, the feeling of having wronged another. this other is a person you look up to as wiser in matters of the heart.
the tax is an account of actions. chemistry is love, school is a social grouping. this persons dream is a reflection of the previous days thoughts not actions.
Back to top Go down

my friend's dream
Page 1 of 1