Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fair_Fanged_Wolf
Fair_Fanged_Wolf

Female Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 6
Birthday : 1986-12-26

PostSubject: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:53 pm

So, if you are a practitioner of witchcraft, do you follow any certain traditions?
If not, are you eclectic or do you have ethnic or geographical guidelines that you go by when working with the various gods? Tell me what you practice. :3

I'll go first:

Tradition: none
Style: Eclectic Shaman
I enjoy working with animal spirits, primal forces (the elements, weather, etc.), and I have even been known to work with angels. I am pretty decent as analyzing dreams, leading a person through past life meditation, cleansing, protecting, and I love symbols.
I do not have any cultural boundaries (my mother was adopted so I have no real family heritage). I do not have geographical limitations either.
I do work with kitsune, talking with Iniari on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 am

Hey Fair Fanged Wolf!

It's good to finally meet you and know about your tradition!

I'm a Druid, so I follow the path of truth, which leads me into a lot of study, a little bit of magick, and my day job, psychic readings and healings for clients around the world. A few people here have been looking to start up some rituals, so we might do that soon.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Fair_Fanged_Wolf
Fair_Fanged_Wolf

Female Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:15 am

Hello.
I don't know much about Druidism, besides movies, but you know how reliable that is. :3
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:31 am

Movie Druidism is like Movie Wicca, blown way too out of proportion and taken in the wrong context.
Back to top Go down
Fair_Fanged_Wolf
Fair_Fanged_Wolf

Female Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 am

yeah, I can see that.
When I came out to my boyfriend about being pagan I also added that I was a shamanic practitioner to a degree.
He told his parents and his dad looked it up and was like, "That's the craziest one with drugs and weird trances."
It was not a pleasant thing to hear.
Luckily they don't really care as long as I am a good person.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Aw!

Native Americans are worse, with the peace pipe, and the whole piercing nipples and attaching people to trees, and dancing from dawn til dusk in hopes of getting so out of it that you have a vision!

Lol, some things people will do for a good vision eh?

Just don't go camping out in the wilderness for 2 weeks without food and return with some news about the second coming or the apocolypse and everyone will be fine with you!

Oh and why not come meet us in chat soon?
Back to top Go down
Fair_Fanged_Wolf
Fair_Fanged_Wolf

Female Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:36 pm

I don't really camp. Especially in winter.
I do have a boy scout with me, so it might not be too bad.
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
StarPhoenix

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1989-11-06

PostSubject: Re: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:43 am

I am an eclectic wiccan in every way shape and form. I only use the label Wiccan, for lack of a better word. I use what I like and throw out what I don't. Ceremonial Wiccans would DESPISE me lol <3 I'm very laid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?   What Tradition Do You Follow, if any? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Tradition Do You Follow, if any?
Page 1 of 1