Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
StarPhoenix

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1989-11-06

PostSubject: StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down   StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm

Come join me in the Planetarium every Sunday from 8pm-9pm Central Time for some nice Pagan chatting. We will meet every Sunday evening from 8-9pm unless otherwise noted. I will try my best to post the planned topic(s) of discussion for the group meeting in advance. Although the topics will be Pagan related, everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend regardless of religious views. Our first group meeting will be Sunday Feb 2nd from 8-9pm Central Time. Be prepared to discuss the following:

1) what religion you follow and for how long
2) a short description of what you believe (for those who are not familiar with the pagan religions)
3) what do you believe happens when you die
4) polytheistic or monotheistic and which gods/goddesses you follow and how you found them
5) your view on rituals/spells/energy work and how and when you choose to use them
6) any metaphysical talents you bring to the table: where, when and how you learned
7) where you are at on your religious path ex: high priestess of your own coven, or a newbie thumbing through the wicca 101 books Smile

all will be welcomed with open arms but be prepared to talk! we aren't there to sit at stare at a blank screen and I can only talk to myself so much <3 can't wait to see you all there Smile
Back to top Go down
StarPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor
StarPhoenix

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 192
Birthday : 1989-11-06

PostSubject: Re: StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down   StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:30 am

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 8, 2009 8-9PM CST

Since there are quite a few people on the forum who are interested in beginning their path to Paganism, I thought this week's topic should just be a Q and A session. I'll be in the Planetarium from 8-9pm central time this Sunday to answer any questions you may have about Paganism. I will let you know that there are SO many religions under the umbrella term of 'Paganism', each with different beliefs and systems. I study the craft of Wicca, and therefore my answers in the session may lean toward my personal faith. <--- Disclaimer Smile
Back to top Go down

StarPhoenix's Blasphemous Sunday Sit Down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Paranormal Discussion :: Wicca, Witchcraft, Magick, Occult-
Jump to: