Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Are you interested in Tarot? Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Are you interested in Tarot?

Go down 
+3
Nixana
pinkster
Kaimelar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaimelar
Reader
Reader
Kaimelar

Female Aquarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 254
Birthday : 1986-01-22

PostSubject: Are you interested in Tarot?   Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:25 am

Well, I figured since this is my room, I might teach a little bit about Tarot in here! If you are interested in learning the meanings for the Tarot cards, just want to see what my cards look like, or even are considering looking at Tarot as a divination tool I welcome you to start here Smile This is a disclaimer: Just because you know the meaning of a card does not mean you know how to actually work a Tarot layout and can do readings! Secondly, I am just using basic beginning Tarot decks, if you want the complicated ones, you will have to learn that on your own! Third and lastly, DO NOT post on the meanings of the cards if you are looking for a reading from me, you can message me through a different post in this room for that! Smile Now that we all understand my disclaimers here I want to get started. I'm going to tell you now that I'm just doing the basic meanings so everyone can understand them. I'm not going to use big fancy words here, it's unfair to you who are trying to learn. Also I would like you all to know that just because the decks are basic decks, they grow to become near and dear to you, it doesn't matter if they are basic or complicated, it's a great place to start! If you have a question on specific cards as they come up I encourage you to leave them as a reply to each card as well! Even if you want to leave your feed back that would be greatly appreciated and will make sure to read each and every one! I hope this room helps you to learn and grow whether you are looking at this as a beginner or are looking at this as a refresher!

Blessings,
Ashley Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleydesignsllc.com
pinkster
pinkster

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Are you interested in Tarot?   Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:29 pm

yeo ash im very willin to learn hun xx
Back to top Go down
Nixana
Supporter
Supporter
Nixana

Female Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Are you interested in Tarot?   Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:50 pm

I wish to know more about Tarot cards, I'm happy to see your teaching whoever's interested in them ^^. I've already learned some things I didn't even know.

Thanks Kai!
Back to top Go down
PixieDust
PixieDust

Leo Pig
Number of posts : 10
Birthday : 1971-08-01

PostSubject: I got my first Tarot deck today :)   Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:03 pm

I heard about Tarot throughout my years growing up but it wasn't until last night when I got my first reading that I saw how accurate they could be. Thank you I love you So I went out today and bought my first deck ever. I couldn't remember the names of all your decks here so I took one that drew me to it. Got so much to learn wish I could open my head and pour it all in at once. LOL

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaltheia
Amaltheia

Female Scorpio Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Are you interested in Tarot?   Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:13 am

I am very much interested in learning tarot. At the moment I go with the guidance of spirit in relation to the cards and I think it would be very interesting to learn from another point of view.

Love and light.

Amaltheia
Back to top Go down
starglider

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Are you interested in Tarot?   Are you interested in Tarot? EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:34 am

Hi I am very interested to learn about Tarot.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Are you interested in Tarot?   Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 am

I'ld like to learn how learn how to read tarot, the only thing is my memmory is awful when i first learn something new (unless its audio/visual) is there a tarot book i could refer to while im in the reading stages? my oracle cards came with one and i feel happier knowing that i can referr to it if i ever need to referr back to it at any time
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Are you interested in Tarot?   Are you interested in Tarot? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 am

I got a free reading from "www.tarot.com" as its my birthday today, but i would like some more clarification on what the cards mean,

I took a print screen of the layout and the cards that came up (its a program on the site) but one thing puzzles and confuses me, im not sure if im allowed to mention it here as im not fully aware of the rules on tarot, if needed i can e-mail the image to some one on the senior staff who can have a look and tell me if the reading has any hidden meanings that im not aware of/but should be, more specifically, one card more then the others stands out to me...i dont really understand why...any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you interested in Tarot?   Are you interested in Tarot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you interested in Tarot?
Page 1 of 1