Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE   CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Aries I'm on fire. Can I run through your sprinkler?

Taurus I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

Gemini Do you have any overdue library books? 'Cause you've got the word "fine" written all over.

Cancer Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the person I'm going to marry.

Leo Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

Virgo Baby, you must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet.

Libra If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be walking through my garden forever.

Scorpio Your place or mine?

Sagittarius Hi, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life. Can I interview you?

Capricorn Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?

Aquarius You're hot. You must be the reason for global warming.

Pisces Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?

http://love.astrology.com/pickuplines.html
Back to top Go down
shelly2009

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE   CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Too funny, back in my younger years my favorite pick-up lines, well let me set the scene.......I had my eye on this guy at the bar so I walk over and sit next to him, order a drink, tap him on the should and lean over and whisper in his ear, don't I know you from somewhere........worked everytime.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE   CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:14 pm

LOL Shelly,

You are BAD!!

For me, haha, the Leo line is perfect,

I'm loving the Libra, Pisces, Aquarius, and Sagittarius lines, the rest are kinda corny.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
chloebelle (snow)

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE   CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:08 am

Sagittarius Hi, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life. Can I interview you?

I think I actually said something similar to my husband when we were 16 and in high-school! (We have been married now, going on 16 years!)
Smile

I love you ,
Snow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE   CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE Empty

Back to top Go down

CLASSIC PICK UP LINES BY THE SIGNS HEHE
Page 1 of 1