Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Major Precognition / Predictions Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Major Precognition / Predictions

Go down 
+3
Ariadne
Zaafira
Valkyrie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Hey everyone,

Have you ever made a major prediction in your life? Either for yourself or someone else? If so, what was it?

For me it was rather recent, last year in August I had a client in the military come to me to ask me about all the Presidential Details, the following is the basics of what I told her in our 40 minute session.

- Obama has a 60% chance of winning the election.
- Some young people in traditionally Republican States are going to turn Democratic and vote for Obama, but they won't share with anyone who they're voting for, and will say Republic to please their parents, grandparents or peers.
- Sarah Palin is supported by about 8% of people in the US, she's considered more of a bimbo than a real politician.
- McCain isn't going to win, he doesn't have the people at heart, is more worried about image and doing it the old way.
- Looking into the future, it's pretty much set that Palin is going to make an idiot of herself, and McCain is going to support her follies, and Obama is going to win.

It was harsh but truth, and I was amazed to see the election go the way it did, just as I predicted.
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
Zaafira
Zaafira

Female Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 15
Birthday : 1989-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:08 am

That's actually rather cool, Go you lol.
I like the whole Palin making and idiot of herselft tbh, also the Obama actually winning bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariadne
Supporter
Supporter

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Some young people in traditionally Republican States are going to turn Democratic and vote for Obama, but they won't share with anyone who they're voting for, and will say Republic to please their parents, grandparents or peers.

I know some people who did this. Very Happy I actually did this to my dad several years ago, it was my first time to vote, he wanted me to vote for the President he was supporting, I said yes, but voted the other.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 48
Birthday : 1986-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:07 am

I've made one prediction but im still waiting for it to come true, i made it in 1999 but im not sure if i should post it,

like-wise i've got a theory about the supposed "2012 apocalypse" prediction made by the maya, would it be ok to post them here?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 am

Of course Pathwalker, we'd love to hear your predictions!
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:57 pm

i'll keep them short but sweet

- the euro currency (used acrosss europe) will lead to a europe wide "economy crash" which means all countries using the euro will have to revert to their old currencies, but, in order to get them back/going again the plates and design molds for the bank notes and coins will have to be purchased back from who ever or which ever businesses or authorities have them, be it secured storage,etc

the owners of the plates and molds will make a fortune at the exspence of the governments of citizen of each country

- the M.M.O.R.P.G World of warcraft will go out of bussiness (sorry guys) due to the recession and bad press from people injuring or harming themselves from plonged exposure to the game,etc

- The tv show "lost" will see a decline in viewing figures by the 4th series/season as the plot is taking too long to be revealed and the viewers and fans are just getting bored

likewise, the new TV show Stargate: Galaxies will be axed/production stopped after the first season as its the third show in the franchise and it will never be as popular as SG1 or Atlantis, however, the fans will still re-watch several episodes but thats about it

the voice actor and internet celebrity "little kuriboh" (pronounced kurr-e-boh) a.k.a Martin Billany (creater, writer and 1 of 2 actors of "yu-gi-oh! the abridged series) will have two children, a boy and girl (i think) and one, if not both, will be nick named "tiny kuriboh" by the fans of the show

the "2012 apocalypse" has two aspects:

scientific:

the earth will allign with the black hole in the centre of the milkyway galaxy, which in turn will cause every planet with a magnet field in this solar system to "switch" or "flip over" so the north and south poles switch positions,

this in turn will cause the earths core (both solid and liquid metal) to move around and cause the planets surface to move, this will mean tectonic plates will move, resulting in earth quakes, tsunami's , volcano eruptions, rivers drying up, flooding,etc

but most of all, the resulting catastraphies will mean animals will migrate earlier or later then they normally do, spawning or breeding cycles for all animals will be sped up or slowed down, if not stopped alltogether, animal behaviour will change but the biggest problem will be millions if not billions of humans dieing from starvation, rioting, looting, mob and gang rule, imposed martial law governed by the armed forces,etc

however, ive had a flash from the future roughly around some time 2014 i think, when the survivors of "the apocalypse" will have a global day of rememberence for all the men women and children who died during the chaos, there will be plaques, statues, memmorials,etc

however, the spiritual side isnt any better

During the last 100ish years (WW1 & WW2) millions of people died, (soldiers,etc) and when all those people died, the earth needed more humans,etc to get the human race back on its feet, however, in order to do this there had to be a "population explosion" in order to keep all those humans alive, the goddess had to give up A LOT of energy from herself, however, she might have foreseen the advancment of techknowledge and medicine, meaning people are living longer lives,etc and would need a safeguard to get back all the energy she gave us

to counter-act this problem, there would be an "apocalypse" so that it would seem "nature took its course" and "darwinian evoloution" would see the weaker people of the species die and the strong continue, however, since the possible casulty count would be somewhere in the billions, it would stand to reason that the goddess is calling back or "collecting" all the energy she "loaned" us all those decades ago, however, like all banking systems, theres the matter or issue of "added interest" so aside from taking back what shes borrowed, she'll be taking back more souls to make up the difference or energy shes been continuing to give since the mass creation of energy.

I will admit, its not pretty or nice, but this issue has to be looked at, recognised and accepted, the goddess needs us just as much as we need her and its not something any one can ignor,

I havnt had time to figure out what will happen to the souls allready stuck between the two worlds, my dad told me "that when we die, we wait around as spirits for every one we've known to die before we pass over" so effectivly, with billions of people dead and missing, it would mean that whole communties would "cross over" together in a mass migration back to the goddess replenishing her life force...if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
airoborn
airoborn

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

the world is a vampire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no no the middle position is the path of paths
it is the fork of all roads
which actually exists in every road
i see you are invoking fear
however the choice remains non-the-less
life is not abouyt claiming souls
and God and the Godess are not about that
it is of awareness and the path of enhanced awareness
and uncovering new awareness that forms new light
and NEW CIVILISATIONS
to BOLDLY GO
wherew no-one has gone before
da da da daaaa da
da da da daaaa da
da dadadada
dada
see.. all paths exist
eveeery singluar multi path
the middle is a position that recognises the choice
its like being inbetween, in a dream
where any path canhappen
and so what happens there
the wind comes, and takes ya on a journy
a simple direction of focused attention
is all that is needed to travail down a path
the Godesss, and the God
well they have awareness that touches all times
and all paths
its light and darkness
and so 'light and darkness' is what carried one to the source of their attention
its like an imput output channel
a projection and a reciever
that then aligns into perception
to form the dream of what your attention is seeking
seek and ye shall find

trust me
the godand the godess BOTH
have infinite energies
why???
because they give life
they divide form themselves
they birth to create!!!
this is the source of what connects us
they see us all
we give to the source simply by living and dieing
and yes we do live past death ofcourese
that is the fuel
to have new life and new awareness
to release the old and begin the new
bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but annnnyways
that is merely an opinion from a crazy clownboy

the apocalypse!!!!!
what is that ?? the holocast?
i see that
been done hoooow many times?
in my world we blew it up!!!
many times over
BOMBS OVER BAGDAD!!?
i could prphesy it again???
i do that?
but seee
every position of time exists frozen always
and forever in motion
see if one wants to
they can relive the same time over andoverand over again
why???
because at every point of time unfolding is every possible direction or occurance at any single time
thhis means one can go anywheere ata any time
and it means one can travel to any time also
dodododododododo the twilight zone!!!
but yeah
do not fear the godess for she is lovely
she is ruthless, sweet, cunning and patient too
she/he gives choice
there is every way
and no-one is really stuck..
nope nope nope
they just need to make a choice
and travel down that chocie
thasit
tada~!~
Back to top Go down
mandymelons
mandymelons

Female Leo Snake
Number of posts : 36
Birthday : 1989-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:37 am

see i was told ,i was to be one of the few who lived on and since i am in my 2nd life , my child (pregnant with now) was to be safe too..... but why 2012? thats my question..and if the ppl who live what happens since there isn't going to be a way for them to survive? i know it's happening either way, just why even create us to then take our lives!? IF it was so draining to make us and give us our gifts then damnit,WHY....can anyone really know or say who is to live? like if i can change it then i would ... i dont feel i am ready to go... this is suposably the end , no more ,not another chance of life, but why is mars dead gone and other planets and we are last, why try 9 times to do it ?

(they are retorical unless you give insight i dont want a debate going on lol)
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:23 am

i think airoborn was tired,/hyperactive/high on sugar...or something else when he wrote that post
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 8:43 am

I know I'm not going to die until 2072, and most of the stuff about 2012 is crap.

Mandy, basically the astrological observances are correct, yes it's a big alignment, we do line up with a black hole, and with other planets, on the exact date of 12/21/2012, that's WHY 2012, but with this major shift yes it is the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new cycle, but it's not the end of the world, no apocalypse, if everything goes as planned only about 100 million people really need to die and everyone else can stop freaking out about it.

The stuff about the Goddess is not correct at all, not sure how else to put that but basically the way the creator works is as any inventor, think of the earth and the universe like a diarama, and the creator is simply the one tinkering with it. He creates the world, but he's not a part of it unless he elects to be, which he usually does, and so, there is both a non connected part of him and a connected part of him that functions in the universe. When the energy was created from him it was just that, he didn't take his right arm and say hello universe, he basically created new particles out of his energy, which he could work with without giving up a piece of himself. If it were the other way around where we're all a part of the creator, there would be a lot more death and believe me, 2012 would be the least of our concerns as he wouldn't be able to hold it all together with all the chaos in the world right now. So he has to be a removed spiritual being.

Anyways I am rambling now, calm down about 2012 . . . it's gonna be fine.
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 am

i'd like to post some observations about "hidden" messages in bible stories, i dont really know if they'd be considdered predictions or not:

Noah's ark:

"collect 5 of every clean beast, 7 of every unclean beast " from the original translation,

although "two of every animal" seems to be the more modern interpretation, and from the point of science, too restrictive in terms of breeding stock,

"30 days & 30 nights" - just over one earth month

"release a dove to search for land"

this is basically describing the message of "save the things you'll need to COLONISE (note this word) a new area, i think, it describes a message that, at some point, humans will colonise either new planets or new/rediscovered parts of the earth, and if engines that run on fossil fuels will be either obsoloete or wont be usable to due lack of fuel to make them run,

it could describing a trip to mars, as it would take..3 years? i think, if you go by thruster-based craft if "star drve" / faster-then light travel isnt used then its like 3 years..i think

the story of "the garden of eden" could describe either the first human city of civilised man on earth OR the first colony of the moon...maybe mars, im not sure,

"Adam" and "eve" would litterally be, the first man and woman/male and female to set foot inside the colony and who have children

David and goliath:

a basic story of how something small or weak and "bring down"
or beat something big, i.e a cold virus brining down a human or a large group of people

"christ rising from the dead"

this is open to interpretation, it could describe "cryogenics" or "suspended animation" or, dare i suggest it "cloning" of the dead meaning some one who died a certain length of time ago, could be braught back to life,

the story of "david and the lions" in the cave when..i think "david" was jewish, but i cant remember as it was so long ago, is like a way of describing how "you can't judge a book by its cover" and how animal behaviour can be changed through domestication/training, wolves have been domesticated and slowly evolved into the many species of dogs, so it stands to reason that animals are intellagent too, not as intellagent as humans (but it depends on the humans in question)

over all, you can see where this is going, one day, humans and many animals will leave the earth and settle on a new planet..what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:48 am

Well interesting way of looking at that Pathwalker, considering how there's a group of people who have been talking about dropping 250,000,000 pounds of genetically engineered fertilizer on Mars and watch it grow. You know, the stuff that sticks to any surface and grows anywhere?? Yeah, they wanna do that to Mars, which in 500 years would give Mars an atmosphere, and would make it much like Earth . . . inhabitable.

So yeah I think we're on that track now to create colonies on the Moon and Mars.
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am

Genetically modified how?

Wouldn't it need moisture, air, and an adequate amount of light to grow anything?
Back to top Go down
airoborn
airoborn

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:12 pm

well i mean all one needs is a memory
and a dark matter , a shadow
the edge of the universe
the inner self
the dream
the path of pathways
to decide which way to take
to make the purest darkness inhabitable
mars... well.. it is a 'warring' energy planet' right?
i mean the planets and solar system is very much like the table of elements
the balance of energy and creation as it flows
'Mars' as all things is an interpretation
an illusion
however what we build within that illusion encompasses all ideas
within the plain of possibility
and that is a big plane
all that one needs to do is imagine something
somewhere
and flood that 'dark place', that place where dreams manifest
the eternal flooding of attention fills that void
manifesting the expectation of the awareness, the attention
shined
i concur with positive documentations, and ideas, captivating the attention of 'others' to fuel the dreams, and ideas, scientifically, astrogically, etc etc etc, but i still hold fast to 'what it is'.
an idea of awareness, an awareness of a place
and the awareness of any place

(please forgive my hyperactivity and strange way of typing)
i can go very far in depth to this, as well as the pluto aspect of creation and historical reference points existing now in time, and thus all time, from the vantage point of NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
airoborn
airoborn

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:15 pm

as far as prediction is concerned, i find it is a flowing moment of now. however, like the letter H, one can perceive a future, a time, a place, an idea, a invention etc, and have that form into the darkness of the future. its like leaving a dream to enter into the vision of the next dream, the next awareness. now givin choice of prophecy, and choice of creation (is there a difference even... some would say...), what is it you chooce to enter into..? given the entire body of eternity, of open ended conceptions, and pathways, to manifest into your pathway?
Back to top Go down
pathwalkeruk

Male Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:00 pm

i was at home earlier and i got a brief flash/vision, its hard to describe as it was an image or shoty animation,

the best way to describe what i saw was a little black patch sweeping to the left (like a sweeping scene momment in a movie) but, the black represents a change of great importance, as if the black signifies a powerful force of some description, i remembered the new moon is on wednesday, is it like a side effect of the moon's lunar cycle/calender? or is just a warning sign for my abilities?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Very interesting words airoborn, and I do agree with you on some of your points, that all you need is a vision . . .

But to answer your question Luinbariel, the genetically modified stuff doesn't need anything to grow on, it simply grows. Now that would be great, however, my husband suggested they also added modified tree seedlings to it as well because then the patches would grow into a forest which would give off its own oxygen, and once again in 500 years could create an atmosphere on Mars.

I guess the whole idea is how to create a fully functional atmosphere, moving away from dome theories into I guess more undertaking challenges.
Back to top Go down
Luinbariel
Teacher
Teacher

Female Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure they can form an atmosphere without a dome; I'm not entirely sure how that works.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:40 am

Neither am I to be completely honest with you, but this was coming from an astro physicist from the U of M, so, I take it he's a little more educated on the subject. I do understand the concept though that since leaves give off oxygen you could technically over time have enough trees giving off enough oxygen to actually create an atmosphere, but they would have to be evergreens, the strong trees that can survive any kind of terrain . . . besides, Mars has water, amobeas . . . etc. etc. it's just a matter of being able to restart their ecosystem somehow . . . still, it'll cost a fortune, and it'll take 500 years before it's ready . . . if it works!
Back to top Go down
airoborn
airoborn

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:56 am

yeah dude, atmospheres are made very often.. like a paradigm 'shield', made of intent, and the expectations of that intent. its like does a tree exist... blah blah.. and what is a tree, and what does it do.. these answers draw the expectations to form. however it is all made of nuclear energies, fussion and fission. we can replicate any darn thing we want to. just by 'flooding' the 'empty', or 'dark', 'future/now', with horizonal expectaions. the DNA, or geneing, is a map of the cosmos.. on one end it is whole, and full, and on the other it is empty. like alpha and omega,, birth and death, sun and moon... stars. the motion of the moment, which is made to progress thru these elements, means all past can be eradficated and only the definition of now exists. when this occurs directed attention, and intent, then floods the emptyness,(which in actuality is full to the brim) with what is concieved. the nature of conception is to concieve, to create, the destruction exists to eradicvate past, move on from mistakes, recognise the illusion. black on black baby yeah. but hey who am i? do i even exist? and where?
i dont ya know. well..sopmetimes it seeeeems like i do.. but... in a moment it will all change again...sighs
Back to top Go down
airoborn
airoborn

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:01 am

sorry sweety, please forgive me... time is an illusion.. a point of reference to observe from, and to. all time is existing where it is also not. i time travel sweety... and i have seeeeen Mars colonized even.. many planets actually.. but keep in mind mars is a elemental energetic force of the cosmos, of creation, and the [erceptual image, though it is real, is actually more of a reflection of awareness, of the aspects of the unoversal creation, ehich fits neatly into the periodic table of elements..and the Dna also. all is interconnected, all times, and all knowledges, they come from the beginning, and span to the end. time is an illusion, as is years months, and minuttes. etc etc etc. we could go into that also, the days of the week, and the calender, and we would also see that they are symbolic of the days of creation, or the aspects within creation, that span time. its crazy.. i just wanted to make it clear time is an illusion, it is fluid and in motion, throughout all time and possibility, as well as immobilised within every point of time.. recorded in a way.
Back to top Go down
airoborn
airoborn

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:02 am

the 'dome' is soloman's seal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Precognition / Predictions   Major Precognition / Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Precognition / Predictions
Page 1 of 1