Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to learn about everything paranormal, metaphysical, psychic, spiritual, pagan, esoteric, occult and more!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Metaphysical Chat
Metaphysical Chat
Who’s Chatting Now
Navitation
Code of Ethics
Community Courses
Spiritual Retreats
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Gallery
Numbers & their vibrational influence Empty
Latest topics
» How many types of Reiki are out there?
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:42 am by NA-EL-EE-EL

» Dopplegangers
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:37 am by TheCleric

» Sylvia Browne's Life Themes
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:39 pm by TheCleric

» Hola from a Newbie!
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:30 pm by TheCleric

» How old is your soul?
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 am by TheBear

» the grudge?
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 am by TheBear

» My Dream
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 am by TheBear

» My dream
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:55 am by TheBear

» Friends dreams....
Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:38 am by TheBear

Shout Box

ShoutMix chat widget
World Time

Numbers & their vibrational influence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Numbers & their vibrational influence   Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've read much about numbers and how they have an influence on us in our daily lives. There are specific numbers that I see a lot of and wanted to discuss.

Hasanyone seen numbers that repeat in threes/fours and of the same digit? for example: 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 000. 1111, 2222 etc etc.

I read somewhere that when numbers appear in the above sequences it means you have connected to a higher energy and the masters are around you in the divine light guiding and helping you. I also have a book called angel numbers where each number is a message and guidance from the angels and this only goes up to 999 and doesn't give much more after
this.

I began to see these numbers 222,333,444,555 as well as 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444 randomly on the clock, mobile time, reading material, t.v, online etc.. It's very interesting to see these as I have also felt a shift in energy when they pop up!

Has anyone else had these pop up for them? If so what has been your understanding of these and how they work with your energy.

Warm Hugs

SoulMagick

Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Admin
Valkyrie

Female Leo Rat
Number of posts : 534
Birthday : 1984-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Numbers & their vibrational influence   Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:58 am

Hey SoulMagick,

Yes well the numbers 11 and 22 are master numbers in numerology. 11 shows that people are of a higher spiritual foundation, very open and naturally psychic. Where as 22 indicates a stronger master number of the builders, the creators, the massively spiritual successful people of the world. A 22 is bound to be successful in a field that brings the world forward into a new era.

As for the 333, well that was Satan's first apprentice, and as for 666, that was Lucifer, don't wanna be seeing those numbers around anywhere!
Back to top Go down
http://liveperson.com/Psychic-Rhiannon
SoulMagick
Supporter
Supporter

Female Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Numbers & their vibrational influence   Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Thanks SoulWhisperer,

I know about the double figures. It's the triples and quads that I want to know more of. scratch

Hmmm a scary thought that Hun! I've based my understanding of the numbers through the angels and ascended masters. I've read a few books about what they mean & they are all positive but still am not sure. scratch

I never knew there were negatives to the number 333. I started seeing this number first!!! Oh gosh. lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers & their vibrational influence   Numbers & their vibrational influence EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:00 am

Hope this helps.

About Double and Triple digits: http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology4.html
About the possible meaning of 1111:
http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

There is more information about the numbers in various cultures if you are interested.
Page 1: http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology2.html
Page 2: http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology3.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers & their vibrational influence   Numbers & their vibrational influence Empty

Back to top Go down

Numbers & their vibrational influence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Sanctuary Psychic Community :: Metaphysical Discussion :: Tarot, Runes and Crystals-
Jump to: